- This event has passed.
Interview U #3: All things Interview
March 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Session #3 – Interview Success!
More and more companies today are using video technologies and web-based platforms for virtual interviews. The interview content is often similar but the format changes the game. Presentation opportunities don’t end at the interview’s close. This session focuses on preparing for your interview, and following up with the interviewer, including timing and strategies to monitor and advance your candidacy. The series will wrap up with tools and project management techniques to help you manage your job search and achieve your career aspiration goals.
- Preparation practices that build confidence and accelerate success
- Interview etiquette tips that polish your personal presentation both online and in person
- Strategies for navigating challenging interview questions
- Techniques to monitor and evaluate your interview presence
- Strategies for navigating the interview with confidence
- Tactical tips for making the best impression in any interview setting
- Following-up and organizing your job search activity
- Tips for writing follow-up communications
- Success strategies for when job search activity slows
- Methods for managing and monitoring your job search process
- Communications to announce you’ve landed your next opportunity
Amp up your job search with our Interview U Intensive!
Out of work or just needing to revitalize your job search? This 3-part webinar series is for you. Built upon Intellect Resources’ Interview U curriculum, each session is packed full of timely content, helpful resources and opportunities to ask your most pressing questions.
We’ve packed this program into an “Intensive” format. In three, 1-hour sessions, you’ll graduate with everything you need to rock your job search!