Intellect Resources is seeking an experienced Project Manager for an Epic HyperDrive PM role. This is a long-term contract opportunity. The ability to function independently within technical and organizational areas, exhibit expertise in one or more specialized areas, solve/provide guidance for complex technical/organizational/infrastructure issues, and focus most of their time engaged in supporting Epic design, build, testing, and maintenance. Epic HyperDrive Project Manager must be able to transition interfaces, frameworks, and applications such as; Tapestry Document Linker and DMS vendors, Desktop Generic Authentication, Subspace Communication Framework, Subspace User Session Management, E-signature, Scan Acquisition, and Viewing, XML Context Synchronization (PACS and CPACS), Speech recognition, FHIRcase, Credit Card and Bank Account integration, Subspace and Web Services Encoder.
- Demonstrated experience working with web-based framework
- 5+ years of Epic PM experience
- 1+ years of Epic HyperDrive experience; experience and understanding of ECSA (Epic Client Systems Administrator)
- Strong experience as PM working with Epic Infrastructure systems
- Ability to interact with leaders within all levels
- PMP certification