Intellect Resources is looking for a McKesson Horizon Lab Analyst for an upcoming project. This will be a long-term remote contract for an individual with robust McKesson Horizon Lab (ALAB) experience. Some responsibilities include providing Support Services for Horizon Lab LIS (ALAB), Device Integration, and related applications, troubleshooting user errors, conducting root cause analysis and implementing fixes to reduce future errors, documenting issues and solutions, participating in day-to-day tracking of daily operations issues, validate and support systems testing efforts, working with client users and functional teams, utilize ticket management system to track issue status and work volume, participate in a 24/7 after hours on-call rotation.
- 5+ years experience working with McKesson Horizon Lab (ALAB)
- Extensive knowledge of Lab workflows; Med Tech certification is preferred
- Prior experience working remotely providing support
- Document issues with resolutions and share them with team members to improve team productivity
- Identify, coordinate, and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application