Intellect Resources is seeking a Softbank Analyst for a long-term remote consulting opportunity. This consultant will be primarily supporting SoftBank; along with additional support of SoftLab and SoftBill. This position is remote after an initial 2–4-week knowledge transfer onsite.
• Provide application support services for SCC SoftBank & SoftLab
• Assist with SoftBill module implementation
• Analyze service requests, and make recommendations related to best practices
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes
• Build application changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Troubleshoot complex user errors and provide timely and high-quality customer service
• Document issues and solutions
• Participate in the day-to-day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations
• Validate and support system testing efforts
• Work with client users and functional teams as needed
• Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
• Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
- 5+ years’ experience in support and build of SCC Soft, with strong experience in Blood Bank, Gen Lab.
- In depth knowledge of Blood Bank workflows required, Med Tech or other clinical experience preferred.